CTEK 20A Off Grid General Information
- Input voltage 11,5 – 23 V DC; 14,4/14,7 V charge voltage.
- Maintenance charing of starter battery
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking
- Simplifies installation and improves performance on extra batteries for bow thruster and anchor
- Maximized battery capacity by fully charging the battery
- Shortened charge time
- Decreased costs by reduced idling and by efficient use of alternator and solar power
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Battery capacity40–300 Ah
- Charging categoryDC charging
- Back Current Drain, details*) Back current drain is the current that drains the battery if the charger is not connected to the mains. CTEK chargers have a very low back current.
- Battery voltage12 V
- Battery chemistryLead acid (AGM, GEL, EFB, MF, CaCa)
- Ambient operating temperature-20 ˚C to +50 ˚C (- 4 °F to +122 °F)Output14.4/14.7 V, 20 AInput11.5–23 V, 25 A
- Back current drain*Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Battery types12 V:; WET; MF; Ca/Ca; AGM; EFB; GEL
- Ingress protection IP65
The D250SA charger can get its energy from smart alternators, solar panels and wind power. It separates starter and service battery and maximizes the use of the both without risking that the starter battery is unable to start the engine. The CTEK MONITOR constantly monitors the voltage and current (charge and discharge) to show you exactly how much charge you have and how many hours you’ve got left before your battery bank is empty.