The BMW pack contains the following items:
- CTEK Lithium XS Battery Charger
- CTEK 56-304 2.5m Comfort Extension Lead
- CTEK 56-915 Protective Rubber Bumper
- CTEK 56-870 Indicator Cigarette Plug
CTEK Lithium XS General Information
- Charging voltage: 13.8/14.4 VDC.
- Charge current: Max 5A.
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle.
- Battery compatibility: 12V Lithium Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4).
- Battery capacity: 5-60Ah.
- Protection rating: IP 65 (splash and dust proof).
The LITHIUM XS is an advanced microprocessor controlled charger specially designed to recharge and maintain Lithium-Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries - maximising their performance and lifespan. With up to 5A of charge current available the LITHIUM XS is extremely flexible and will charge LiFePO4 batteries from 5Ah to 60Ah, making it ideal for charging, car, race or golf trolley batteries.
Operation is simple and charging will commence upon connection. With no need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle, at charge start the LITHIUM XS will automatically reset any low voltage protection electronics (Battery Management System) fitted. Charging can be restarted manually at any time using the "Reset" button.
The LITHIUM XS is a fully automatic "connect and forget" charger with 8 charging steps including a testing sequence to show if the LiFePO4 battery can take and retain charge, a unique maximisation step to restore full capacity, and patented maintenance charging to ensure maximum performance even after months of inactivity. Splash proof and dust proof (IP65) the LITHIUM XS is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The LITHIUM XS features a 5-year warranty.
CTEK 56-870 General Information
- Compatible with all CTEK Comfort Connect 12V chargers up to 7 amps.
- 50mm cable.
- 230mm overall length
- 7 amp maximum current.
- Fits standard 21MM cigarette lighter sockets.
- Also fits 12mm Hella/DIN type accessory sockets.
Comfort Connect Cig-Plug is a Comfort Indicator designed to work with any 12V accessory (cig socket). Any 12V CTEK charger up to 7A can be used with this accessory.
In order to use this lead, the cigarette lighter needs to be live with the ignition turned off.
CTEK's Comfort Connect Cig-Plug can prolong the life expectancy of the battery as it makes sure it can always be fully charged and it indicates when the harmful sulphation process begins. It is perfect for all CTEK 12V battery chargers with Comfort Connect.
Description of Light Sequence
- Flashing Green - More than 90% charged and does not require charging.
- Flashing Orange - More than 80% charged and should be charged to avoid harmful acid stratification.
- Flashing Red - Less than 80% charged, sulphation may be occurring and the vehicle may be in danger of not starting.
CTEK 56-304 General Information
- Cable length: 2.5 metres.
- Suitable for Ctek Chargers with Comfort Connect Plugs.
- 2-year warranty.
CTEK 56-915 General Information
- Protective silicon rubber bumper
- Suitable for use with 3.8 and 5 amp chargers including:
- MXS 3.6
- MXS 3.8
- MXS 5.0
- MXS 5.0 Test & Charge