FREE Next working day delivery included with this pack
The CT5 Gulf pack contains the following items:
CTEK CT5 Time To Go Gulf Edition Pack General Information
Ctek CT5 Gulf Edition:
- Ambient operating temperature -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- Positioning Portable (mounting possible)
- Warranty 5 years
- Input 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 0.6 A
- Output 14.4/14.7/15.8 V, 5.0 A
- Back current drain* Corresponding to less than 1.5 Ah/month
- Battery types 12 V:, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, GEL
- Battery capacity 20–160 Ah
- Ingress protection IP65
CTEK CTX 40-134 General Information
- Cable length: 2.5 metres.
- Suitable for Ctek Chargers with Comfort Connect Plugs.
- 2-year warranty.
CTEK 56-915 General Information
- Protective silicon rubber bumper
- Suitable for use with 3.8 and 5 amp chargers including:
- MXS 3.6
- MXS 3.8
- MXS 5.0
- MXS 5.0 Test & Charge
CTEK CIGLEAD General Information
- Quick and easy to use
- Quick fit connector to connect to charger
- Suitable for use with Comfort Connect compatible chargers up to 7 amp charge current including:
- XC 0.8
- XS 0.8
- MXS 3.6, MXS 3.8, MXS 5.0, MXS 5.0 Test and Charge, MXS 7.0
- M45, M100
- Compatible with standard car cigar lighter sockets.
- Red cap can be removed to make adaptor compatible with Hella/DIN accessory sockets.
Allows the battery to be charged via the cigarette lighter socket inside the vehicle*, thus removing the need to lift the bonnet to charge the battery. It is also ideal if the battery is awkwardly placed in the vehicle or requires tools to remove a cover over the battery.
* Cigarette lighter socket must be permanent live, i.e. the lighter must work when the ignition is switched off.