CTEK D250SA DUAL General Information
- Input voltage: 11.5-23V, 25A
- Output voltage: 14.4V, 20A max
- Charging current: 20A
- Ripple: <4%*
- Ambient Temperature: -20 deg.C to +50 deg.C
- Charger Type: fully automatic 5-stage charger
- Batteries: Suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL).
- Battery size: 40-300Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 192x110x65 mm (LxWxH)
- Insulation: IP 65
* The quality of the charging voltage and current are very important. High current ripple heats the battery and ages the positive electrode. High voltage ripple can also damage other equipment connected to the battery. CTEK chargers produce a very high quality voltage and current with low ripple.
With award winning Swedish technology, the dual input D250SA allows you to enjoy your vehicle more with maximized battery capacity as the ideal charger for vehicles without access to a mains power supply.
The D250SA is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 350A of power to any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, EFB, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and Gel. It has selectable charge voltages for AGM batteries and can use power through its dual input from alternator, solar panel and wind power. When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SA will automatically redirect maintenance charge power to the starter battery. The D250SA can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optimised charging, regardless of weather conditions.
- 20A fully automatic temperature compensated charging for batteries from 40-300Ah while you’re on the move
- Dual input (solar and alternator in parallel)
- Smart alternator compatible
- Battery separation replacing diodes and VSR relays
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Selectable AGM option – 14.4V or 14.7V
- Maximised charging for better battery life and performance
- Temperature sensor to compensate for hot or cold conditions
- Splash and dust proof (IP65)
- Compatible with SMARTPASS 120 for the ultimate 140A power management solution
- 2-year warranty