- Ambient temperature
- -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- Permanent installation / on board
- 5 years
- 170–260 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 2.9 A
- 14.4/14.7/13.8/15.8 V, 25 A
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 2 Ah/month
- Battery types
- 12 V:, WET, MF, AGM, GEL, LiFePO₄
- Battery capacity
- 40–500 Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30–450 Ah, LiFePO₄.
- Insulation class
Battery charging for larger boat batteries
Compact, tough and powerful
The M25 is recommended for boat owners who need quick and effective charging for larger service batteries.
The M25 is the perfect 25A battery charger for all boat owners. It has a range of functions, including a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged Wet and Ca/Ca batteries, and a temperature sensor which optimises the charge if the temperature deviates from +25ºC. It also has a lithium* mode for lithium* batteries. The M25 comes with a long 4m cable with M10 eyelets for easy installation on your boat. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Dedicated Lithium* mode
- Compatible with batteries from 40Ah to 500Ah (30Ah to 450Ah 12V lithium*).
- Recond program for deeply discharged batteries
- AGM program for AGM batteries
- *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected.
- Compact tough design
- IP44 rated, making it suitable for outdoor use
- 5-year warranty