The Bentley pack contains the following items:
- CTEK MXS 7.0 Battery Charger
- CTEK 56-304 2.5m Comfort Extension Lead
- CTEK 40-058 Protective Rubber Bumper
- Rolls Royce 2 Pin Adaptor Plug
CTEK MXS 7.0 General Information - 5 Year Warranty
- Latest 2022 model
- Supplied with a UK 3 pin plug
- Comfort Connect compatible: Yes.
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Minimum battery voltage: 2.0V
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Insulation class: IP65
- Rated Voltage AC: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Current, mains: 1.2A rms (at full charging current)
- Battery capacity: 14-150Ah
- Dimensions: 191 x 89 x 48mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Charging current: 7A max
- Charging voltage : NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
CTEK 56-304 General Information
- Cable length: 2.5 metres.
- Suitable for Ctek Chargers with Comfort Connect Plugs.
- 2-year warranty.
CTEK 40-058 General Information
- Protective silicon rubber bumper
- Suitable for use with 7 amp chargers including:
- XS 7000
- MXS 7.0
Bentley 2 Pin Adaptor Plug General Information
As used by Bentley, Rolls Royce and Maybach.
The Rolls Royce adaptor lead allows you to use any of the comfort connect Ctek chargers, the factory fitted 2 pin socket makes it quicker and easier to plug the charger in without having to go directly to the starter battery.