CTEK CT5 Powersport (40-138) General Information
- Comfort Connect compatible: Yes.
- Rated voltage: 220-240v AC 50-60Hz.
- Charging current: 2.3 amps.
- Current, mains: 0.5 amps RMS (at full charge current).
- Back current drain: <1.5 Ah/month.
- Ambient temperature: -20 deg.C to +50 deg.C. Output power is reduced automatically at high temperature.
- Battery types: All types of 12v lead acid batteries (wet, MF, GEL, Ca/Ca and AGM).
- Battery capacity: 5-25Ah
- Dimensions: 292 x 132 x 102 mm
- Insulation class: IP65.
Make sure you’re ready for action every time with the easy to use CT5 POWERSPORT battery charger. Get the best performance out of your powersport vehicle batteries whether you’re on land, water, snow or ice. Connect the charger direct to the battery or via the 12V CANBUS socket (compatible with BMW motorcycles) using the INDICATOR PLUG 12V accessory.
Your powersport vehicle always needs to be in top condition to give you the best performance possible. Powersport vehicles are sometimes stored for long periods so the CT5 POWERSPORT battery charger makes sure your batteries are charged to capacity and your vehicle is ready to go when you are. The CT5 POWERSPORT has been designed specifically to charge and maintain powersport batteries using advanced technology to give you three fully automatic charging and maintenance programs – Normal, AGM and Recond. You can connect it directly to the battery indefinitely, if required, and it won’t over or under charge. It’s easy to use and works with all types of powersport 12V lead acid batteries.
Suitable for all motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Skis and snowmobiles
Fully automatic charging including maintenance mode
Recond program for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries