CTEK MXS 7.0 General Information - 5 Year Warranty
- Latest 2022 model
- Supplied with a UK 3 pin plug
- Comfort Connect compatible: Yes.
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Minimum battery voltage: 2.0V
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Insulation class: IP65
- Rated Voltage AC: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Current, mains: 1.2A rms (at full charging current)
- Battery capacity: 14-150Ah
- Dimensions: 191 x 89 x 48mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Charging current: 7A max
- Charging voltage : NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
The MXS 7.0 is the perfect universal 12V charger. It is ideal for charging larger batteries such as caravan, motorhome, boat and car batteries. These types of vehicles often demand features that can solve a broad range of battery related problems. The MXS 7.0 offers features such as battery diagnosis, which shows whether a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function which restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging, a mode for optimised charging during cold winter days and the charging of demanding AGM batteries (i.e. Optima). It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
The MXS 7.0 is a fully automatic 8-step charger which delivers 7A to 12V batteries from 14-150Ah. The charger is IP 65 classified (splash and dust proof), designed to protect vehicle electronics, non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. The MXS 7.0 has a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.