CTEK MXS 10 General Information - 2 Year Warranty
- Latest 2022 model
- Supplied with a UK 3 pin plug
- Comfort Connect compatible: Yes*.
- Input voltage: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 14.4V, 14.7V, RECOND 15.8V, SUPPLY 13.6V
- Charging current: 10A
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient Temperature: -20 deg.C to +50 deg.C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Charger Type: Eight step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery size: 20 - 200Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 197x93x49mm
- Insulation: IP65
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Quick coupling - Yes
* Excludes accessories with a rated current below 10 amps.
The MXS 10 is a charger that offers state of the art technology. It is ideal for professional use and excellent in workshops, caravans, motorhomess, boats or cars. The MXS 10 is perfect for solving a broad range of battery problems. It offers features such as battery diagnosis which shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function which restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions. It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations. The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process.
The MXS 10 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 10A to 12V batteries from 20-200Ah. The charger is IP 65 rated (splash and dust proof), designed to protect vehicle electronics, non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 2-year warranty.