CTEK CT5 Stop/Start (40-106) General Information
- Latest 2022 model
- Comfort Connect compatible: Yes.
- Rated voltage: 220-240v AC 50-60Hz.
- Charging current: 3.8 amps.
- Current, mains: 0.5 amps RMS (at full charge current).
- Back current drain: <1.5 Ah/month.
- Ambient temperature: -20 deg.C to +50 deg.C. Output power is reduced automatically at high temperature.
- Battery types: All types of 12v lead acid batteries (wet, MF, GEL, Ca/Ca and AGM).
- Battery capacity: 14-130Ah
- Dimensions: 292 x 132 x 102 mm
- Insulation class: IP65.
The CTEK START/STOP Battery Charger & Maintainer has been specially designed to provide safe and easy charging and maintenance for vehicles equipped with the new generation START/STOP technology.
To ensure the vehicle's START/STOP function operates effectively to deliver maximum fuel efficiency and minimum environmental impact, the battery has to be properly charged and maintained. This also maximizes battery lifetime and gives optimal reliability – avoiding unexpected and costly replacements.
The CTEK START/STOP Battery Charger & Maintainer is a practical and simple to use charger with an easy to understand display. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof, and comes with a 5 year warranty.