CTEK CT5 Time To Go (40-162) General Information
- Latest 2022 model.
- Supplied with a UK 3 pin plug
- Comfort Connect compatible: Yes.
- Rated voltage: 220-240v AC 50-60Hz.
- Charging current: 5.0 amps.
- Current, mains: 0.5 amps RMS (at full charge current).
- Back current drain: <1.5 Ah/month.
- Ambient temperature: -20 deg.C to +50 deg.C. Output power is reduced automatically at high temperature.
- Battery types: All types of 12v lead acid batteries (wet, MF, GEL, Ca/Ca and AGM).
- Battery capacity: 14-130Ah
- Dimensions: 292 x 132 x 102 mm
- Insulation class: IP65.
The charger that tells you when you’re ready to go
Take control of your day
Get your life back with the first battery charger in the world to show you exactly when your battery will be charged and ready to go.
The groundbreaking CT5 TIME TO GO battery charger and maintainer is a world first because it answers the question ‘When will my battery be fully charged?’ This means you can plan your day around your battery charging because the CT5 TIME TO GO gives you an accurate prediction of the remaining charging time in hours. Not only that, it’ll also tell you when you can safely try to start your vehicle before the battery is fully charged. The CT5 TIME TO GO uses advanced technology to give you three charging and maintenance programs – Normal, AGM and Recond. It’s easy to use and fully automatic, so it can be connected directly to the battery indefinitely, if required, and it won’t over or under charge.