- Ambient operating temperature
- -20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- Permanent installation / on board
- 5 years
- 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 1.8 A
- 14.4/14.7/13.8/15.8 V, 15 A
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 2 Ah/month
- Battery types
- 12 V:, WET, MF, AGM, GEL, LiFePO₄
- Battery capacity
- 28–300 Ah, lead-acid battery types. 20–280 Ah, LiFePO4.
- Insulation class
15A battery charging for boat owners
Robust and flexible
The M15 charges a wide range of marine batteries quickly and effectively.
The M15 is the perfect 15A battery charger for all boat owners. It has a range of functions, including a Recond mode for reconditioning deeply discharged Wet and Ca/Ca batteries, and a temperature sensor which optimises the charge if the temperature deviates from +25ºC. It also has a Lithium* mode for lithium* batteries. The M15 comes with a long 4m cable with M10 eyelets for easy installation on your boat. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Dedicated Lithium* mode
- Compatible with batteries from 28Ah to 300Ah (20Ah to 280Ah lithium*).
- Recond program for deeply discharged batteries
- AGM program for AGM batteries
- *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected.
- Compact tough design
- IP44 rated, making it suitable for outdoor use
- 5-year warranty