The Lamborghini Cigarette pack contains the following items:
- CTEK MXS 7.0 Battery Charger
- CTEK 56-304 2.5m Comfort Extension Lead
- CTEK 40-058 Protective Rubber Bumper
- CTEK 56-263 Cigarette Lead
CTEK MXS 7.0 General Information - 5 Year Warranty
- Latest 2021 model
- Supplied with a UK 3 pin plug
- Comfort Connect compatible: Yes.
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Minimum battery voltage: 2.0V
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Insulation class: IP65
- Rated Voltage AC: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Current, mains: 1.2A rms (at full charging current)
- Battery capacity: 14-150Ah
- Dimensions: 191 x 89 x 48mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Charging current: 7A max
- Charging voltage : NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
CTEK 56-304 General Information
- Cable length: 2.5 metres.
- Suitable for Ctek Chargers with Comfort Connect Plugs.
- 2-year warranty.
CTEK 40-058 General Information
- Protective silicon rubber bumper
- Suitable for use with 7 amp chargers including:
- XS 7000
- MXS 7.0
CTEK 56-263 CIGLEAD General Information
- Quick and easy to use
- Quick fit connector to connect to charger
- Suitable for use with Comfort Connect compatible chargers up to 7 amp charge current including:
- XC 0.8
- XS 0.8
- MXS 3.6, MXS 3.8, MXS 5.0, MXS 5.0 Test and Charge, MXS 7.0
- M45, M100
- Compatible with standard car cigar lighter sockets.
- Red cap can be removed to make adaptor compatible with Hella/DIN accessory sockets.
Allows the battery to be charged via the cigarette lighter socket inside the vehicle*, thus removing the need to lift the bonnet to charge the battery. It is also ideal if the battery is awkwardly placed in the vehicle or requires tools to remove a cover over the battery.
* Cigarette lighter socket must be permanent live, i.e. the lighter must work when the ignition is switched off.