CTEK MXTS 40 Charger / Support Unit General Information
The MXTS 40 is an essential tool for use in any modern 12 or 24V vehicle workshop or showroom. It is a simple to use, electronically safe battery charger with rapid charging for all battery chemistries. Equally suited to battery support, the MXTS 40 provides selectable constant voltage settings to avoid ECU damage due to voltage fluctuation during programming. In addition to the 8 step charge progress display, the OLED display is easy to see and provides clear readouts of important charge parameters including current, voltage and amps charged. Highly portable, the MXTS 40 comes with 2.5 meter cables and detachable clamps.
The MXTS 40 is IP20 classified, housed in heavy duty polycarbonate for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof.
- Ideal for workshop and showroom use.
- 40A/12v and 20A/24v output.
- Electronically safe multi step rapid charging.
- Selectable constant voltage power supply to ECUs.
- Temperature compensation and battery reconditioning functions.
- Heavy duty detachable charge cables and clamps.
- Compatible with PRO accessories.
- Input voltage: 220-240vAC, 50-60Hz, 3.0A.
- Start voltage: 2.0v.
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month.
- Output: Selectable, max 40A/12v or 20A/24v.
- Ripple: <4% of actual DC current.
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +50 °C (-4 to +122 °F).
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle.
- Battery types: All types of 12v/24v lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL).
- Battery capacity: 12v: 20-1200Ah, 24v: 10-600Ah.
- Insulation class: IP20.
- Weight: 1.3kg excluding cables.
- 2 year warranty.