CTEK Pro 120 (40-230) General Information
- Rated voltage: 220-240v AC 50-60Hz.9.2a max
- Charging current: 120 amps.
- Back current drain: <2 Ah/month.
- Ambient temperature: -20 deg.C to +50 deg.C.
- Battery types: All types of 12v lead acid batteries (Lithium LiFePO4 wet, MF, GEL, Ca/Ca and AGM).
- Battery capacity: 10-3600Ah Lead Acid battery types. 15-1200ah LiFePO4
- Insulation class: IP40.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Charge cable length 5000mm
- Mains cable lenght 2500mm
- USB - Type B USB 2 port for updates and service
- Net weight - 13.77kg
- Product information
Extreme Power Battery Management
High Power Advanced Technology
The CTEK PRO120 is an innovative and highly efficient 120A battery charger and power supply that’s designed to meet the demands of the diagnostic workshop. With its cutting edge design, advanced technology and state of the art features, it’s the perfect solution for comprehensive battery charging, maintenance and power supply.
The CTEK PRO120 restores charge and reconditions batteries using a patented multi step charging process. It’s compatible with all types of 12V battery, including normal wet/flooded, Ca/Ca and Lithium (LiFePO4), as well as AGM and EFB Stop/Start batteries. The PRO120’s ‘adaptive charging’ mode automatically detects the appropriate settings for the battery and applies the optimum settings for the fastest charge. It’s designed to be user friendly with just four buttons and a clear, easy to read LCD display. The PRO120 is also a high power safe and stable power supply for even the most demanding diagnostic and flashing tasks. With 12.6-14.8V available in selectable 0.1V increments it can be adjusted for all vehicle manufacturer supply voltage needs with complete accuracy.