CTEK MXS PRO25S General Information
- Input voltage 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz,2.9A max
- Output voltage Lead Acid NORMAL 14.4V, RECOND 15.8V, SUPPLY 13.6V. 25A max
- Output Voltage LiFePO4 NORMAL 13.8V, 14.4V, 13.3V. 25A max
- Start Voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 25A.
- Back current drain* Corresponding to less than 1AH/month
- Ambient Temperature -20 degrees C to +50 degrees C
- Charger Type: 8-step, fully automatic charging cycle.
- Batteries: All types of 12V Lead-acid Batteries(WET, MF, Ca/CA, AGM, EFB, GEL), Lithium-ion (LiFePO4)
- Battery size: Lead Acid:40-300Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance. LiFePO4: 30-450ah
- Cable Lengths: Mains to charger 1900mm, Charing cables 2000mm
- Insulation : IP 44.
- Weight: 2.2kg.
The PRO25S is an innovative, versatile and highly efficient 25A battery charger and power supply, designed around the needs of the automotive professional. Combining power & advanced technology with safety, portability and flexibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery including Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4), the PRO25S is the perfect solution to professional battery charging, in the workshop or the showroom.
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25S has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning programme to restore battery life & recondition flat batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. The PRO25S is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.
Suitable for all 12V battery types: normal wet/flooded, Calcium (Ca/Ca), Gel, AGM, EFB & Lithium-Ion (LiFePO4) Dedicated Lithium-Ion (LiFeP04) mode Compatible with batteries from 40Ah to 500Ah (30Ah to 450Ah LiFePO4). SUPPLY mode to support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work. Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected. Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle. Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning programme to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries. IP44 classified for outdoor use Lightweight & highly portable Tough & robust 2 year warranty